Wednesday 30 November 2011

Blogmas introduction

Hey guys.
 I know I have been really crap at this blog; so to make up for it I am doing Blogmas. I actually have never seen this before, but someone on twitter mentioned doing Vlogmas and it inspired me to do a blog version. It is going to be my countdown to Christmas. December is probably my favourite months of the year, so I am looking forward to blogging all about it. Please keep checking back everyday, and do it with me if you like! Seriously guys, leave me links to your blogs if you do decide to join me in my Blogmas.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 24
Days until my first A level exam: 43

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, can't wait to read the rest of your blogmas posts! :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you! :) Hope you enjoy it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete