Thursday 1 December 2011

Blogmas day #1

It is finally December! I am so excited! I have been waiting to listen to Christmas songs for months, literally. So guess what I am doing. That's right, listening to Jingle Spells! Harry Potter and Christmas songs, what more could you want?
And on the note of Harry Potter, my DVD came today. So happy about it that I had to watch it straight away.

I was planning on reading all day, seeing as I still have the flu (yeah I know great way to start my favourite month) but obviously that went out of the window when I saw this lying on my dining room table. I always watch the special features first when I get a new movie. I'm not really sure why, it's just something I do. And I have to say that they are pretty awesome! The deleted scenes were kind of disappointing though, because they didn't show what I wanted to see. Although there was one scene they showed which I liked and that was were Tonks came to fight; and yes I did cry. Everything else on the DVD was brilliant and if you are a Potterhead then I don't need to tell you to buy it when it comes out tomorrow (I got it a day early because I pre-ordered it) but if you aren't a Potterhead buy it anyway. And if you aren't a Potterhead get the books, even if it just for Christmas, you should get them. Read them and forever be in love.

Anyway I had better go, my tea is almost ready and I want to do some reading before I go to sleep tonight, because I am really loving the book I am reading right now. 

Talk to you all tomorrow, and don't forget to leave me your Blogmas posts in the comments below.

DFTBA

xx

Days until Christmas: 23
Days until my first A Level exam: 41
What I am listening to right now: Hope this Christmas by Ginny and the Heartbreakers

No comments:

Post a Comment