Wednesday 14 December 2011

Blogmas day #14


I love this picture. It makes me feel so warm and cosy. I love deep red, especially at Christmas time. Why did red and green become associated with Christmas? And why was Santa invented? I often wonder these things. Do any of you guys know? If you do let me know, it would be so interesting to find out, don't you think? I might research it and let you guys know tomorrow.

Did anyone watch 'My Big Fat Gypsy Christmas' last night? I'm watching it right now. I watched 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' and thought it was amazing to watch; you learnt a lot about Gypsies, you kind of start to think about stereotypes, because obviously this show shows how a lot of the stereotypes are not true. Obviously this is true for a lot of stereotypes, which is why you shouldn't judge people based on stereotypes, yet people still do.

I have to say, I adore the dresses, even if I would never wear one that big. Is it weird that I've already found my wedding dress? I found it when I was looking for my prom dress a few years ago. It is nowhere near as big as the gypsies dresses. When I found it, I knew that I wanted a winter/Christmas wedding because its red on the back, which is obviously very Christmassy. I love it so much and I can't wait to get married. I know that this might seem very strange considering I am only 19 and I'm single but I really can't. I also can't wait to be a mummy. You know what, I  think I just can't wait to be a family.
I've already decided how my Christmas' are going to be. I want them to be like those American family Christmases, you know where both sides of the family are at a log cabin, surrounded by snow? That is what I want. All of you probably think this is really weird, that I think about things like this but I like it xD Do any of you guys think about things like that?

Anyway I'm gonna go watch the rest of this then do some coursework and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 11
Days until my first A level exam: 29
What I am listening to right now: My Big Fat Gypsy Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Aww hope all your dreams and wishes come true - and yes I do dream dreams like that :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you :) I hope all your dreams and wishes come true too :) Yay I'm not crazy :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete