Monday 19 December 2011

Blogmas day #19

Wow I can't believe how soon Christmas is! I am getting more and more excited as it get closer! Although I do still have some presents to wrap, ones which I am giving out on Thursday, so I should probably sort that out.

I went to Chester today and it was so good. I adore Chester so much, it is such a beautiful city. I think going there has made me even more determined to get into that University! I want to live in a city as beautiful as Chester. Yes I know it is expensive but it is close to other cities to shop in, so that helps. Plus, as a student, I'll get quite a few discounts. The beauty of the city and of the university makes up for it anyway. I'm in love with Chester and I can't wait to live there!

I took a few pictures so I'll post them here:
















I know my pictures aren't the best, but I just took them for fun. I love taking pictures of scenery; you know the sky, buildings, horizon, etc. They are just so pretty.
You know what I just realized, I could have put on my flash for the pictures. That would have made them turn out so much better because it was such a gloomy day. Oh well, I'll remember for next time.

You know what I love? How the horizon and sky never seem to end. I think that is why I love taking pictures of them so much. They make me think of how God is like that; He is never ending, surrounding us everywhere we go, and His love continues forever. I just love that so much, don't you?

Some of these buildings also reminded me so much of Grimauld Place, which is why I took them. I would love so much to live in one of these houses, just because they look like Grimauld Place. Wouldn't that be absolutely amazing? That would make me so happy!

Oh those pictures of the Starbucks cups are our Eggnog lattes. I tried Eggnog for the first time and fell in love! The latte was so good, then I tried Avaca(?) which apparently is basically a branded Eggnog and it is so good! It reminds me of thick yellow icing, with some alcohol. I mean it looks like it and tastes a bit like it. I would like to try non-alcohol Eggnog, and I found a recipe to make it which I might try out before the Christmas season is over. Have any of you tried any version of Eggnog? If you did, which one, and what did you think?

I'm so glad I get to sleep in tomorrow! I am so tired. Think I'll go to bed soon so I should go. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Ooh and don't forget to download at least 1 version of Forever Yours by Alex Day, especially if you live in the UK.

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 6
Days until my first A level exam: 25
What I am listening to right now: Numb by Marina and The Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment