Friday 2 December 2011

Blogmas day #2

Hey everyone so I have no idea how this post is going to turn out because I am writing this on my phone. I currently have no internet on my laptop so have to write todays post like this. Therefore I am keeping it fairly short. Today was another day not particularly filled with anything Christmassy as I am still unwell. But I did finish my book, which I am rather happy about. It was a Katie Price book which, I'll be honest, I didn't expect to really enjoy. I just wanted it to escape into and it did its job. If you like I can do a review? But only if you guys want one. Anyway I am already reading my next book, which I think I will do a review on as just the preface of it had me inspired. I'm sorry but I can't write like this anymore. Hopefully my internet will be back up tomorrow and I can give you a proper post. Until then DFTBA Days until Christmas: 22 Days until my first A level exam: 43? (Not sure the countdown is on my laptop) What I'm listening to right now: Nothing and it is nice

No comments:

Post a Comment