Friday 23 December 2011

Blogmas day #23

Happy Christmas Eve's Eve. Can you believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve? Where has this month gone? I seriously can't even remember most of it! Are any of you guys like this at all? Or am I the only one?

Today has also gone so fast. One minute it was 10 past 7 in the morning and next it was 10 past 10 at night. I don't know where my day has gone! Well that's a lie, I know what I did. I was helping my mum finish off her Christmas shopping, which is why I was up so early.
It was nice being in town so early when hardly anybody else was. We got there for about 8:30 and most of the shops were open (of course, it is Christmas) We literally took our time, although to be fair, we didn't even realize. Primark opened at 9 and we went in as soon as it was open and we didn't leave until 10! It wasn't even intentional, we were just looking around, both of us trying to chose our Christmas day outfits and get our Christmas eve pyjamas and when we got into the queue, I looked at the time and it was 10 to 10! How crazy is that!
Ooh, we had a breakfast sub, because my mum wanted to sit down and have a coffee (not suprised really) and we were there for an hour, just sitting there talking. My breakfast sub was good though. I had the egg and cheese sub on Italian with a latte and, oh my gosh, so freakin' good. It's only £2 for a 6" and a hot drink, which I think is amazing value! If you are having breakfast on the go, go to Subway, really great value and it is so yummy.

I should probably go, I have work in the morning. But before I do, I just want to mention something. I don't know if any of you heard, but Christchurch in New Zealand had another earth quake this morning. I think it is so sad and I just want for all of you reading this to keep them in your thoughts and prayers. It is such a horrible thing to happen at any time of year, but so close Christmas is so upsetting. Luckily no-one has been killed but I still think we should pray for them and that they are all kept safe. I'll give you the link to the article on it here. That is where I just read more about it.
Things like that really make you appreciate what you have. We all take so much for granted. Of course we can't help taking what we live with everyday for granted. Yet it could still be taken from us at any moment. I want to make a promise with you guys, and I hope you do to; I want to try and appreciate what I have more. I want to spend more time with the people I love, and for them to know I love them and appreciate them. After all they are what matters most.

Sorry to leave on such a downer but I just wanted you all to be thinking of that. Of course you don't have to change who you are to show your appreciation and love, just live each day to the full :)

Talk to you all tomorrow and until then

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 2
Days until my first A level exam: 21
What I am listening to right now: Ticking of my clock as I relax before bed

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one - time really is going really fast and I think I'll take into account what you said at the end - I mean seriously, look at how time flies and how everyone is growing older by the second - how long do you think our loved ones will last for? I might make that promise you made too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and I'm glad you're making that promise too :)
    Happy New Year! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete