Monday 26 December 2011

Blogmas day #26

So I didn't get around to taking pictures of my presents today, however I will do it tomorrow.

I don't really have much to say tonight, so I think I will just keep this post short. My Boxing Day's are usually quite relaxing, me whole family doesn't even get dressed. We all eat food, mostly sweet food, and watch movies together. I think I love this more than Christmas day, because we are all relaxing together, instead of like the rest of the year, where we are all stressing out. Speaking of stressing out, I go back to revision tomorrow! So my relaxation is over until the summer holidays; oh well, I got to work if I want to get into university.

Someone just tweeted this picture:

Isn't it beautiful? She called it the stairway to heaven and I agree. The way it never seems to end and the beauty of it, makes me think of going to a beautiful and happy place like heaven. I've always imagined a stairway to heaven being beautiful and unique, something you wouldn't see on earth. This, for me, represents that perfectly.

Anyway off to dream dreams of beauty talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 18
What I am listening to right now: Bravest Man I Ever Knew by Ministry of Magic

P.S What should my new countdown be? Let me know in the comments below xx

No comments:

Post a Comment