Tuesday 27 December 2011

Blogmas day #27

Hey all, as promised here is my 'What I got for Christmas' post.
I just want to say that I am not bragging, I just thought that it would be a fun post to do, so please no hate. People love to live vicariously through others, myself included, and thought that this would be a great post. After all it is just like a haul post, except most of these were bought for me.
Anyway onto the post and I hope you enjoy.



This is everything that I got in my 'stocking' (I don't technically own a stocking, they just get put at the bottom of my bed) Top left to right: 'So...?' set of 3 body sprays, Superdrug's own brand cucumber face mask, Chocolate Santa, 'Flutter' key chain, Chocolate coins, Superdrug's own nail polish remover pads, 'Flutter' perfume, Apple corer and slicer, Hair bands.


This is some things that I bought for myself, but as I opened them on Christmas I thought I would include them: Top to bottom: Purple 'suede' and gold glitter heels £9 from International, Burgundy flowy tank top £8 from Primark, Wool skirt £6 from Primark, Cream lace jumper £8 from Primark.

 This was my main presents from my family. Top left to right: John Barrowman calendar, Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire game for playstation 2, Galaxy selection box, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 poster, Colourworks make-up set, Now that's what I call Disney, Step Ultimate Collection, Pop Party 9, Soap (sorry I don't know the brand) Ukulele for dummies, 2012 planner/diary.


Finally presents from my friend. Top left to right: Baileys chocolates (really strong so I don't recommend buying them if you are under 18), Earrings, Ukulele, Wand.



 Just a close up of the earrings, as you can see they are cute owls and I love them so much.


A close up of my wand. It was made for me and it is Saple Mahogany, 10 and a half inches, with Dragon Heartstring. Again I adore this, It is amazing just like all of my presents.

I hope you enjoyed this post. What did you guys get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 17
What I am listening to right now: This Town by Ministry of Magic

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading through all of your posts and I LOVE this one - such sweet gifts! I decided to do my own 'Birthday and Christmas haul', inspired by your post - I hope thats okay with you!

    http://pearsblogs.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-birthday-and-christmas-haul.html

    Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you are so sweet :)
    I'm glad I inspired you :)and I loved your post :) I'm now following your blog :)
    Have a great day
    xx <3

    ReplyDelete