Saturday 3 December 2011

Blogmas day #3

Unfortunatly I am again writing a post on my phone. However the internet will be back up tomorrow! Today I did my first Christmassy thing, apart from eating chocolate from my advent calander of course. Today I watched a Christmas movie, one of my favourite things to do. It was Disney's A Christmas Carol. A Christmas Carol, is by far, a story every person knows. Even if you have never read the novel (I am one of those people but plan on changing that this year) you can probably recount the classic tale. And I can guess that most of you have watched at least one version. It is just something that people grow up with and I can bet children will grow up with this tale for generations still. I remember the first version I watched; it was The Muppets version. And as much as I love The Muppets, that movie teriffied me! I haven't watched it since, and I think if I hadn't watched another version unknowingly (what? I was young and impresionable.) I don't think I would've watched any version of it ever again. But I am glad I did, because it really is an incredible tale. So tell me your experiance of A Christmas Carol. I would love to read them. Where you as scared as me? Or did you watch a kinder version? Let me know in the comments below, and I look forward to reading them. Until tomorrow my dear friends. DFTBA Days until Christmas: 22 Days until my first A level exam: 42? What I am listening to right now: the menu music on the Prince Caspian dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment