Sunday 4 December 2011

Blogmas day #4



Finally, we have the internet back up.

I feel so restless, that I just had to make myself a cup of green tea, in my Christmas mug, to calm down. I haven't stopped all day; I've been cleaning/organising my room.
I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I finish and today was even better. Every December I gut out my room: clear out under my bed, re-organise my desk, and basically rid my room of anything I own but no longer have a use for, want, or just anything I feel is cluttering up my room. If it's not broken I always give it to charity and I have the bag all ready to take with me tomorrow morning on my way to school. It makes me feel so good, and clear.
I also put up my Christmas decorations! I am missing decorations for my bed though, as I thought that I had tinsel in my Christmas bag, but I don't so I'll have to buy some soon.

I just ordered more Christmas presents! Most of my presents this year have been bought online, simply because it is easier, you can do it whenever and wherever. I have always loved the convenience of online shopping, you don't have to set aside time to go out, and lets face it the delivery costs are probably around the same as how much a bus would cost you or petrol and parking, so it doesn't really even work out more expensive.
I am so close to finishing now. I only have my Dad's main present to buy (which is turning out to be quite difficult to find) and every-one's stocking fillers. It makes me feel good to know that it is all done and that I only have to wrap them up.
How is everyone getting on with their Christmas shopping? Anyone finished? Anyone not started yet?

I just realized how much this post has centred on me feeling good. Oh well, you guys come here to read about my day and today I have felt good. You know, today was the first day in so long that I woke up feeling great. I didn't feel tired, ill or grumpy and it felt amazing. Really set me off for the rest of the day and I really hope that it stays that way for at least a week.

I hope everyone else has had a great day. As always, let me know in the comments below and I look forward to reading them.

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 21
Days until my first A level exam: 39
What I am listening to right now: Last Christmas by Wham (my all time favourite Christmas song. What's yours?)

No comments:

Post a Comment