Monday 5 December 2011

Blogmas day #5

Feel so Christmassy right now :) I'm writing this post in my living room, which is complete in its Christmas decorations, and I am in my pyjamas. I think the only thing that would make this even better is having the fire on, but I'm not going to be in here long enough for it to be worth putting on; I only plan on watching one episode of Lost Girl then going back up to my room.

Wow that opening paragraph was kind of pointless, it didn't really say anything. Oh well, that's what this blog is all about :)

I love how well my week has started. I have felt so fresh and happy which is always good. Also I haven't ate too many things that are unhealthy; I did eat some chocolate, but compared to what I normally eat I have been good. I know December is the one month when you are expected to eat bad, but I'm trying to lose a bit of weight.
I'm going to let you into a secret, I need to lose weight; I recently bought new jeans and now I no longer fit into them, and instead of buying new jeans I'm going to lose weight. It saves money too.
You know what? It's a good thing that I like being healthy. I love health foods and I love exercise, its just that recently I have been rather lazy and badly craving junk food. Also I've been drinking more alcohol than I may normally, which has a lot of calories.

I have no idea what this post is about to be honest. It is really random.

Oh I have a question for you guys. Do you still want posts I normally do, like my study series, during Blogmas? Or do you just want posts like the ones I have been doing now? Let me know what kind of posts you want to see in the comments below.

Right I am going to finish watching Lost Girl and I will talk to you all tomorrow.
Don't forget to leave me feedback, and tell me what kind of posts you want to see.

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 20
Days until my first A level exam: 38
What I am listening to right now: Lost Girl

2 comments:

  1. I like the ones that you are doing now. I'm also trying to lose a few pounds. So im looking at the size of the food i eat and eat less frequently.
    http://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback. I try doing that too. I think I will have a small paragraph a day on how I'm doing, which will help me keep motivated, and maybe my tricks will help you.
    Thank you for checking out my Blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete