Wednesday 7 December 2011

Blogmas day #7



Judge me all you like, but Santa just came round and I got excited!
I should probably explain that he didn't come round to my house for a cup of hot cocoa. Every year, Santa rides around on a truck decorated as a sleigh, playing Christmas music really loud, with people walking along side knocking on peoples doors collecting money for charity. I love this idea, it is so cute; and Christmas is all about giving right? I always get so excited, I mean who wouldn't get excited about seeing Santa?
I may, or may not have sent a letter to Santa yesterday. I found the 2 Christmas sites I always went on as a kid and got excited so sent a letter to the big guy in red. It's so awesome and I can't wait to get my reply. Hmm I wonder if I have one yet. Let me check. Oh, he hasn't replied yet *sad face* I am such a big kid aren't I? Isn't 19 about the time that you stop being so excited? Ah well I don't care, I love it! *happy face*


Hey I just thought. Do you guys want the website links? I'll give you them now; the first one is North Pole and this is the one where I sent my letter from. This is probably my favourite one, it really is amazing. The second one is Claus and this one has elves that sing! How cool is that!? Both sites have Mrs Claus' kitchen and recipes which I adore. I love to bake and cook, so good, and these recipes are really good too. Although they are American so if, like me, you live outside of the States, you might find need to change some ingredients (not sure cause I haven't looked at them all in so long, I've only looked at Eggnog) 
Do yo guys have a favourite Christmas website? Please check out these sites and let me know what you think :)


Umm I had kind of planned to talk about something different today, but then Santa came and I got sidetracked. You guys don't mind do you?


I best go and get my tea. So until tomorrow lovelies 


DFTBA


Days until Christmas: 18
Days until my first A level exam: 36
What I am listening to right now: The Sweater Song by The Hermione Crookshanks Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment