Sunday 15 January 2012

Classic fashion

Hey girls, so I used Polyvore for the first time because I wanted to show you this outfit, which I would totally wear if I could afford to go shopping right now.
I think that this is such a classic, beautiful look and I love it so much.

I have make-up to go with it which will be posted in a couple of hours, so check back for that.


Classic fashion


H M tie shirt
£15 - hm.com

Miss Selfridge skinny jeans
£25 - missselfridge.com

French Connection suede boots
£29 - debenhams.com

Charlotte Russe turquoise jewelry
$6 - charlotterusse.com






What do you think of this outfit? Let me know in the comments below.


DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: I see the light from Tangled

Days until my January exams are over: 11
New Years Resolutions broken: None

2 comments:

  1. super nice!! check my polyvore creation: http://klimver.blogspot.com/2012/01/fashion-winter-time.html

    ReplyDelete