Monday 9 January 2012

Dancing on Ice *SPOILERS*

So I'm sitting here eating a tomato sandwich (Elle Fowlers recipe) watching Dancing on Ice and thought I would write today's post :)

I love love love Dancing on Ice and am already in love with this years contestants. So far Jorgie has been my favourite then the skier (I can't remember her name but I'll learn as the series continues) Andy was quite good too, they're all pretty good skaters, and are doing so well, especially for the first show. 
So far Mark has been the worst, yet I still love him, I really want him to go far, even though he can't skate; although that may only be because I love Frankie.
Frankie and Maria are definitely 2 of my favourite female processionals. They are both so beautiful and their skating is amazing! Love them so much.

I do have a couple of negatives to say though. I don't like Christine Bleakly; I feel that she is trying to be like Holly Willoughby but is failing. I also feel that she doesn't gel with Phil, they just don't have the chemistry that he and Holly had, and I kind of miss it. I guess I could always just watch them together on This Morning online if I want to watch them together.

Andy from Coronation Street isn't doing as badly as I thought, his faces were quite funny and some of the moves weren't done smoothly but I still liked him. 

Anyway back onto my negatives, I'm not entirely sure about the judging panel. I love Robin Cousins, of course I do, he has been on it since the beginning and I think that he is amazing. I like Katarina Witt, she's nice without being too nice and it helps that she is a gold medallist in this so she really knows what she is talking about. The one I have a problem with is Louie, nothing against him and I get that he is on it because he knows about dance but I can't understand him. I feel so horrible saying that because it isn't his fault, he has a lisp, a medical condition, but I think it is important to be able to understand him. That isn't the only thing I have a problem with, I feel like he is trying to be the mean judge like Jason Gardener was, with so many mean comments. I was just like 'please stop being so mean with your comments, it is the first week' Saying that though, I do think he is a good judge and the panel does gel together, they seem to be a good blend and I look forward to see more of them.

Oh and the skier's name is Chemmy. That is such a unique name, and I actually really like it.

Yay Andy is in, I thought he would be the one to go. YES! Jorgie is through! And Chemmy! I was actually feeling nervous for them. Oh my Gosh Andy A and Heidi are in the bottom 2! I'm gonna be honest I want Hedi to go because I really liked Andy. Oh no Andy went *sad face* I really did love him, and wanted him to stay. I'm actually quite sad that they've gone. I think I'm gonna miss Maria a lot as well.
Oh well, looking forward to seeing the next 8 skaters next week. Although I have heard that Jennifer Ellis might not be able to do it because Dan has been seriously injured which is sad because I like both of them.

Right well I had better go this has been a very long post, and I don't want it to get any longer so I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 3
What I am listening to right now: Nothing as I just switched off the TV
New Years Resolutions broken: None

No comments:

Post a Comment