Tuesday 24 January 2012

Dancing on ice *SPOILERS*

Hey girls, I'm doing this post early because I have an exam tomorrow and really want to get some good revision done.
So here is my thoughts on this weeks 'Dancing on ice'. I will do it in order of celebrity so here goes.

This week was movie week which gave me ideas on movies to watch for a goal of mine, which I'll go into detail about in another post.

I adore Chico. His performance was so so good. Not cheeky, which I love too, but serious and emotional. I loved his performance and think he is the dark horse of the competition.
Rosemary sucks! I'm sorry but her performance was poor and she is not improving. I feel like she isn't even taking the competition seriously and I want her to go.
How great was Sam? I was so glad he managed to do his back flip! He is such a great skater and you can tell he is improving and I think that he will go far.
I love Chemmy! Yes this week her performance wasn't as strong and she was unable to do the lift but I still think that she is great. I felt that Katarina's comments were a bit harsh, I mean you can't say that she can't do lifts because she is too big. Lets face it, if you want to do something, you can do. Chemmy, don't listen to that comment, we love you.
Corey annoys me so much, he reminds me of most of the guys in my sixth form, arrogant and obnoxious. I feel that he is trying to be like Michael Jackson, with his style and such and I didn't enjoy the Michael Jackson dancing with a slow song; it didn't fit. After the judges had made their comments he looked really angry. Obviously they weren't that great but seriously it's a competition and they were giving constructive criticism, take it and don't get angry.
I was proud of Jennifer skating even though she couldn't breathe. However I felt that she could've hid her pain better, I know that a lot of people, including the judges, said that it suited the song, but I felt that it should've been sad not 'I'm dying'
How cute is Mark? I can't believe he has left, it makes me sad, especially because of how I feel about other contestants. I love how Jane and Chris choreographed it to play to his strengths. He was improving and was the entertaining skater but now he is gone and I'm actually still upset about it.
Wow! Jorgie is amazing! The sit lift was beautiful and her moves were flawless. If I am being honest, I want her to win. Not only is she an amazing skater but she is gorgeous! She is my girl crush of the moment. How can you not love her? I mean look at her:
Matthew was great too, and I love how the two best skaters got the same score from the judges. I, personally, didn't think he was as good as Jorgie but there is no denying that he is a great skater. I am proud that he did the lift, even though he didn't feel strong enough. It must have been hard to do, especially after dropping your partner and hurting them, but he did it. Am I the only one who doesn't think he is that sexy? I don't see it, but what do you guys think?
Charlene skated in a long dress, and I have to admire her for that. How could I not? I admire professionals skating in a floor length dress, and she is so not a professional. Her skating isn't that great, and she is another contestant I want to leave.
I am so glad that they made Sebastian be a partner, but I didn't feel the partnership. Was it just me, or was he only doing what he was told, and not feeling it? He really needs to work on his team work skills. He also needs to stop adding in the free running, especially in random areas of the choreography and even more so during slow numbers, it doesn't help his partnership at all.
I really enjoyed Andy's performance, he really stayed in character and his skating didn't suffer either which is great. He is another contestant who is slowly improving and could definitely go far.
I felt that Heidi was good too, however I did not like her outfit, it was so unflattering, I mean look:
sorry that is the best picture I could find, but to me it is just disgusting. Anyway onto her skating, which has improved a lot. She is not as timid any more which is obviously a good thing, but she can definitely improve further.

In my notes I have "Lots of dirty jokes - Heidi, Louis, Robin" but I don't remember them ha-ha. Clearly they were unintentional but they were still funny.

I love Christopher Dean, he is brilliant and I want to marry him.

Did anyone notice the glitter tie that Robin was wearing? Wasn't it amazing? I want one!

Also Jane's dress was GORGEOUS! I can't find a picture to show you guys which I am upset about, but it was beautiful.

Well that's it for this week. I hope you enjoyed. Leave me your thoughts on the show I would love to hear them.

Talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: To dance again by A Very Potter Musical
Days until my January exams are over: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment