Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year and my New Years Resolutions





I was looking for the bottom picture but found a few others I liked as well so thought I would share them all with you. I especially love the Harry Potter one!

Happy new year beautiful. I truly hope that 2012 is an amazing year for you all and that all your dreams an wishes come true.
Today I am finally going to tell you all my new years resolutions but before I do that, I want to thank everyone for reading my blog. It means the world to me to know that people care enough to read. Every time I get a view, follower or comment it brightens up my day and I just want to thank you all for that. I've only started this blog 2 months ago and I already have 7 followers and I love you all. How about 20 by 2013?

Now onto my new years resolutions. I have a few so lets get started.
  1. Follow my skin care routine day and night. So I can be lazy and go to bed without getting washed and that is so bad for your skin, especially since I have acne prone skin, so I just want to make sure I do this every night.
  2. Brush my teeth every day and night. This is the same as the first. I'm just lazy and sleep without brushing my teeth. I don't know why I have to put day because I never leave the bathroom, in the morning, without having first got washed. But yeah, I just need to stop being so lazy.
  3. Take my vitamins everyday. I usually forget to take them, and because I am a vegetarian it is even more important that I take all of my vitamins everyday so I'm not losing anything.
  4. Eat cleaner/healthier. I really can't wait to start this one tomorrow because I have been eating so much junk food lately and I know it is affecting my health and weight and I can't wait to be healthy
  5. Exercise at least 3 times a week. So I haven't put everyday because I do have school to think about which can stop me getting a workout but I feel that so long as I do at least 30 minutes 3 times a week, that is sufficient enough to help me lose weight and be fitter.
  6. Work harder at school and work, so I can get into university. I can lack motivation to study and get lonely at work both of which stop me doing my best, but I plan on stopping that this year. Plus I really want to go to university. 
  7. Read 6 books by the summer holidays. This may not seem like a lot but, like I've said before, school can stop me from doing anything else, so I feel that 6 is a reasonable number.
  8. Appreciate all that I have more often. I know that I talked about this in one of my Blogmas posts so I decided to make it a new years resolutions.
  9. Do something that scares me at least once a month. I read about this somewhere (which I can't find now) and thought it would be a great idea. The article actually said to do it everyday but I thought once a month was sufficient enough
  10. Learn to play the ukulele. I got one for Christmas and would love to learn how to play it.
So that's it. I might do an update once a month to let you guys know how I'm doing, but only if you want that.
What are your New Years Resolutions? I would love to know so leave them in the comments below.

Have a great year guys and I will talk to you  all very soon

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 12
What I am listening to right now: Sleigh Ride by S Club Juniors (I know, I know, I'll delete it from my iTunes later)
New Years Resolutions broken: None! 

6 comments:

  1. Following you now, love this post and your blog! I especially like #3, I'm a vegetarian too and I always forget my vitamins! haha. Good luck with these and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me!
    They can be annoying to take too haha
    Thank you and Happy New Year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decided to follow you! :) love the post and I love the Harry Potter picture too :)Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your resolutions!! I think we are on the same track! I cant wait to see your updated. Hope you don't mind but I found you on http://soupforthegirlysoul.blogspot.com/ and now officially following your blog. Happy new years! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant resolutions!! i love your blog..i may do this post too if thats okay? Fantastic work! About to follow you :) Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jennifer Thank you so much for following me :) I'm glad you like it :)
    @SweetWahine Thank you and good luck with your resolutions too. I'll make sure to post it :) I don't mind at all, thank you so much for checking it out :) and thank you so much for following.
    @PearsBlog Yes do it and leave me a link so I can read it please. And thank you for following me :)

    Happy New Year to you all and Thank you all for the lovely comments! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete