Tuesday 10 January 2012

Look What I got today!

I am so excited because I got something in the mail that I have been waiting for for months! It is the 'The Fault in Our Stars' novel by John Green! Unfortunatly there have been problems shipping the signed copies so I don't have one of those right now, but it is getting fixed and when I get that I will show you all. Anyway here is the picture of the beautiful book


 I tried a few times to rotate it but it wouldn't work and I'm not sure why.
I am so excited to read this and I think I'm going to start tonight after writing this post.

I was at Tesco earlier and picked up a few things, mostly for school but I did get 2 things that I want to share with you guys.





The first was the Harry Potter calender. This was the calender I wanted but we couldn't find it in stock, so I got my usual John Barrowman calender (although I was getting it anyway) so I was excited when I saw this. It was only £3 which is a bargain.

The second thing I got is actually a Tesco bag for life. But it has Harry Potter on it so I clearly had to have it. My friend has one and I wanted one as soon as I saw it so I got it and I am so happy.

So that is my nerdy post over with for today and now I am just gonna get ready for bed and curl up with 'The Fault in Our Stars' Talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 2
What I am listening to right now: Literal Harry Potter Trailer (amazing and hilarious)
New Years Resolutions broken: None but almost broke one today




No comments:

Post a Comment