Sunday 8 January 2012

MacBarbie07’s tag Best of 2011



Hey everyone, so I know today's post is supposed to be my nails of the week, but I feel like crap, and haven't  even painted my nails today. So instead I am doing MacBarbie07's tag that PearsBlogs tagged me to do. Hope you enjoy.


Beauty:

Foundation: Revlon Colourstay 
Concealer: Collection 2000 (I can't remember the name :( and I can't find it online) 
Powder: Collection 2000 pressed powder
Blush: I don't know the name of the brand, it is quite old and the name rubbed off, but it is just a pink colour
Eyeshadow: Body Collection Sultry Eyes in Mocha 
Eyeliner/Mascara: Maybelline Falsies
Lip product: Red lipstick. Any brand, I just really started to love red lips.
Skincare product: Clearasil Ultra, pretty much the entire range
Nail polish: Nails Inc. in London from the Diet coke collection

Hair

Shampoo: Timoti colour protect
Conditioner: Timoti colour protect (I usually use matching shampoo and conditioner)
Hairspray: Tresemme hairspray extra firm hold
Shine serum: I've never actually used a hair serum, but I want to try morocon oil, maybe I will this year.

Fashion

Favorite Clothing piece: My bridesmaid dress. If it has to be something I wear a lot probably my superman top
Jewelry piece: My cross necklace and my heart necklace that I never take off
Shoes: I bought wedges for summer that I fell in love with, even though I didn't get to wear them much
Bag: I didn't buy a new bag this year (shocker) I plan on buying this year though cause I am desperate for a new one

Random

Movie/TV Show: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for movies and I have too many that I found this year for TV shows
Song: This one is really difficult because my favourite song this year kept changing but I'll go for O Children by Nick Cave
Book: Paper Towns by John Green
Food: I think Quavers or Aldi's bacon rashers I fell in love with them last year, but cutting them out this year haha
Beverage: Non-alcoholic would be mango juice, and alcoholic would be watermelon VS

So that's it, I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and I tag everyone to do it. If you do leave me a comment and I'll check it out.
Talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 4
What I am listening to now: MacBarbie07 doing this tag
New Years Resolutions broken: None

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! thank you so much for doing it :) Really enjoyed this post!

    Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PearsBlog no problem thanks for tagging me :)

    @Elle Thank you and I will :)

    Have a great day guys

    xx

    ReplyDelete