Monday 2 January 2012

Nails of the week

Hey everyone, so I just want to start by saying thank you all so much for the lovely comments I received on yesterdays post. They truly made me smile and you are all wonderful people. 
I also got a comment on my Blogmas day #31 post saying to post everyday for a year and I actually think this is a great idea! Not sure if I will be able to stick to it every single day but I'll definitely give it a try.

Onto the main part of this post. I painted my nails today, as I do every week (although normally on a Saturday or Sunday) and thought I would share it with you all. This will probably become a weekly feature on my blog too.
Just to add, I'm not to sure about the lighting, I'm playing around with it right now so should be sorted soon.



I decided I wanted a dark colour but still have some sparkle so chose Dark Chocolate from Avon. I absolutely adore this colour and think it is perfect for autumn and winter. I also think it is great, not only for girly girls, because of the shimmer, but also for those girls who aren't as girly but still love painting their nails because it is such a dark colour.
I love how this looks with my skin tone. I am really pale and I feel like this colour compliments it so well.

Have you guys painted your nails recently? Leave me a picture below and I will talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 11
What I am listening to right now: I see the light by Tangled (I  am obsessed with this movie)
New Years Resolutions broken: None

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the color! check out my blog!
    http://prettypinkandposh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)
    I checked out your blog and love it, I'm now following you :)
    Have a great day/night
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you took my 'please blog every day for a year' comment into consideration :D It would be so much fun and I love your posts! Thank you! Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretttyy check out my blog. If u follow i follow ur blog
    www.beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com
    www.thetruthbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice color!!

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @PearsBlog I promise I am going to try really hard to blog everyday this year :) Don't thank me, thank you for all the lovely comments and for checking out my blog :) xx
    @BeautyFashionByMe:) Thank you, I do love this colour :) and I'll be sure to check out your blog :)
    @SweetWahine Thank you :) It really is such a pretty colour :) I'll make sure to check out your blog :)

    Have a great day guys

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg im obsessed with this color!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete