Friday 20 January 2012

Rainy day outfit


Hey girls, so because I didn't blog yesterday (naughty me) I thought I would do a few today to make up for it. The first one is this rainy day outfit, inspired by the weather today. This is the type of outfit I would wear if I was going out today. The cardigan is optional depending on how cold it is.



Rainy day outfit


Modstrom red shirt
€40 - welikefashion.com

Collared shirt
£19 - bankfashion.co.uk

Mango trench coat
£50 - mango.com

TopShop ribbed legging
£25 - topshop.com

TopShop flat leather boots
$185 - topshop.com

Mulberry leather messenger bag
$1,250 - ssense.com

Squirrell Another Rainy Day
$50 - inprnt.com






Hope you enjoyed this post :)


DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: Poor unfortunate souls from The Little Mermaid

Days until my January exams are over: 5

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit - I especially like the Mulberry bag!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete