Monday 30 January 2012

Short haul

Happy Monday all. 

I went shopping with my mum yesterday and thought I would share with you all what I got.
I didn't get much because I have become really concious of spending money, especially as I am going on holiday a few times this year, so I only bought the necessary things.

Anyway here they are:

First from Superdrug I got: Superdrug own brand dry shampoo (apparently it smells like chocolate brownie) So...? Sinful body spray and a new face cloth 

Next was Diechman and I just got a new pair of slippers which were on sale. I think they were £3.50 




Then from Primark I bought: a pair of skinny jeans, high waisted skinny jeans and a pair of leggings.

Like I said, I just bought things that I needed, but I'm sure that when I get back after after term there will be a larger haul.

Have a beautiful night

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: Can you feel the love tonight by Lion King
Days until I go away: 9
Days until London: 65

No comments:

Post a Comment