Wednesday 4 January 2012

So I guess I have new hair?

Hey everyone.

I got my hair done today and thought I would share it with you guys, because ya' know I'm awesome like that. I'm also very nice xD

So here are the (not so great) before pictures:

Unfortunatly you can't see the length but it was all the way down my back and basically it was just flat and long and dead.

So I decided to get this:




Excuse the no make-up and the bad quality but I took my make-up off to workout then realized that the pictures weren't showing any difference in my hair between the pictures and my camera had died.

Anyway as you can see I got quite a bit taken off and it is definitely going to take some getting used to. I also got a sweeping fringe (not so sweeping in the bottom picture) and some long layers.

I do like it, although it is a bit of a shock at how short it is. I think next time I get my hair cut I'm gonna get short layers.
Oh I also coloured my hair but that was done before I took the before pictures. I didn't change the colour just went over it because it had faded so much.

Right I am going to go and run a bath. Want to relax tonight because I go back to school tomorrow and I think a bath would be the perfect way.

Talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 8
What I am listening to right now: I may lose everything by Ministry of Magic
New Years Resolutions broken: None :)

4 comments:

  1. aww thank you :)

    Have a great day :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting "New Hair" Its looks really cute!! btw. I just checked out your Ad's <3 Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you, you are so sweet :)

    Have an amazing day <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete