Monday 6 February 2012

British Rambles

Is there anything better than having a workout then getting a shower? I've just done that and it feels amazing. I love that feeling of sweating then washing it all off. Best feeling in the world.

I think I may become obsessed with Naruto. Well obsessed might be a bit strong, but I am loving it. I am obsessed with Ninja's so this is amazing for me, and I am so glad I watched this for my entertainment challenge. I want them on DVD, but until I'll keep watching them online. Has anyone else watched Naruto? What do you think about it? And are you obsessed with Ninjas? Or is that just me and my friend?

Omgg I just read this article! Can you believe how skinny she is? I don't believe that she eats that much, how can you and still be so skinny? Although I know 2 people who eat a lot of food, and food high in calories at that, who are stick thin. Don't you just hate people like that? Especially when you're there being super healthy, trying to lose weight, and they're there sitting, eating all the food you wish you could eat. Some people have everything, don't they? I love this quote, it is completely me ha-ha

Oh before I forget, I wasn't able to do today's challenge. It was to get on a bus and stay on until the last stop. Because of school and money I wasn't able to do this, which I was actually really upset about. Well at least until I realized that I have been on a bus from the first stop to the last before, so I have actually done this challenge, just not today :)

Right I am off to watch more Naruto and maybe get some sleep. Talk to you all tomorrow.

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: I Try from Peter Pan 2: Return to Neverland (I love this song so much, it is so beautiful and makes me want to cry every time I listen to it)

Days until I go away: 2
Days until London: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment