Tuesday 7 February 2012

Confessions of a shoe-a-holic


Hey all, this is just a quick post because I have to go and do my ironing and packing. I thought I would do a tag post so that it wouldn't take to long. Please leave me responses in the comments :)



1. Heels or Flats? Love heels, but I do wear flats more
2. What are your go-to shoes? Probably my brown boots for day time in winter and my Gladiator heels for night time
3. What's your favourite shoe trend at the moment? Wedges. I love how the style is in for winter
4. What's your least favourite shoe trend? I'm not really sure to be honest
5. What's your most expensive shoe? My brown boots not saying how much they cost though
6. What are your most wanted pair? I really want a pair of winter wedges
7. What's your most embarrassing shoe story? In year 8 my school shoes were really cute, but really slippy, even on a dry day. One day, during lunch, I was walking to the bathroom and slipped, in front of everybody. And I went to an all girls school which I think made things worse.
8. Pick a shoe and share a story Uh I don't know
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 10+ (I didn't count, that was just a guess)
10. When was the first time you wore heels? I was about 10 and my mum wasn't happy but I loved them
11. How much do you spend on shoes? about £15
12. Where are your favourite places to buy shoes? Diechmans
13. Have you got a pair of shoes you regret purchasing? My cowboy boots because I never have a chance to wear them

That is all the questions, please if you do this tag leave me the link, I would love to read them.

Before I go, I just want to mention today's challenge. It was to read a book that I own but have never read. I actually started this challenge unknowingly a couple of weeks ago when I started Wuthering Heights, but I still haven't finished it. Really enjoying it though.

Well that's all for tonight and I will talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: Lose you by Lauren Fairweather
Days until I go away: 1
Days until London: 57

4 comments:

  1. I bet there are enough shoe-a-holics out there, including me! I was the one who started wearing heels early, and never got back to flats. Let's be honest, I have owned only one pair of not-for-working-out sneakers in my life. And that was when I was five :D

    http://rockingfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, even now I am the only one of my friends at school who wears heels, and never wears trainers/sneakers :)

      Have a beautiful day :)

      xx

      Delete