Sunday 5 February 2012

New food, and new TV

Hey beautiful, hope you are all well.

So here is the past 2 days Revolution challenges.

Yesterdays was to eat something new. Now I am quite fussy, I'm a vegetarian, and I basically have no money, therefore I was a bit limited. However my friend had bought the Cracked Black Pepper Ryvita's and seeing as I had never tried them before I tasted one. Oh my gosh they are amazing! I had it plain, but I think that it would taste really good with either spreadable cheese, or cheese and tomato. It was yummy. I also had vegetarian hot dogs which again were so good. I actually hadn't had hot dogs since becoming a vegetarian 4 years ago, and I had a craving for it, wanting to try the meat free version. I was so happy with it, they tasted amazing and I would totally recommend, even if you aren't a vegetarian. Both of my foods were healthy, which I am really happy about.

So today's challenge was to try new entertainment. As you know I am a media student, therefore I am supposed to watch multiple genres etc. However I had never watched Anime before, (except Card Captors, but I don't count that because it is a kids show) so I decided to watch some. My friend has been obsessed with Naruto lately, so I thought I would check it out, see what all the fuss was about. And I have to say, I really enjoyed it. Although that might be because I am obsessed with ninjas. I didn't watch it dubbed because I wanted the authentic feel to it, and I liked that too, although I will watch it dubbed just to compare it, so I'll have to borrow it from my friend, (she has it all on DVD)

So those were the challenges. Have you been doing them? If so how have you been getting on? Let me know in the comments below.

Talk to you all tomorrow


DFTBA

Have a beautiful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment