Thursday 2 February 2012

New Years Resolutions update



Hey lovelies, I hope you are all well. 



A month ago I posted my New Years Resolutions and I promised that I would update you all on a monthly bases on how I am doing with them. And that is what this post is.

I have a few so I should start:

  1. Follow my skin care routine day and night. I have done this pretty much every night. I'm going to be honest, I have skipped a few nights because I have been super tired, stressed or ill, however I feel that it is acceptable; I do want to try not to skip any nights this month though.
  2. Brush my teeth day and night. Again I have done this pretty much every night. I've skipped this more times than my skin care, which I know is bad, but it is literally the last thing I do at night, so forget or just fall asleep. However I have a plan on how to stop that from happening and if it works it will be in my next update.
  3. Take my vitamins everyday. I am so proud of myself, I have taken my vitamins every single day! I take them at the same day everyday so I think that helps, but I am still so happy!
  4. Eat cleaner/healthier. Over all I feel that I have been eating healthier. This is a long process as it is a lifestyle change, and sometimes it is hard to ignore my cravings, but I feel that I am getting better at that.
  5. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Again this is a lifestyle change, and I have been sticking to it for the most part. When I had my exams, I was only exercising 1/2 times a week but now it has moved up to 3
  6. Work harder at school and work, so I can get into university. This has been hard for me, and I am actually seeing someone about this. I do have days when I feel like I am working hard so I am proud of that.
  7. Read 6 books by the summer holidays. I have only read 1 so far, and I am disappointed in myself for that. However I am reading 2 books at the moment, one of which I am half way through, so I still feel like this is achievable.
  8. Appreciate all that I have more often. This is a hard one to know whether you are achieving or not, however I feel like I am to an extent. I am still human so have days when I hate everything and everyone, but over all I feel that I am more appreciative.
  9. Do something that scares me at least once a month. I did something that terrified me this month, and that was to read a very long letter full of bible verses out in church to about 60 girls. I wasn't as scared as I thought I was going to be, so I think that that is a good thing and it inspires me to do more.
  10. Learn to play the ukulele. I haven't started this yet, but seeing as it is something I want to achieve by the end of the year, I feel like I have a chance of succeeding.
So that is how I have done this month. How are you guys doing with your resolutions? Let me know in the comments, I would love to know. We could inspire and motivate each other.

I have 2 more posts planned for tonight, so check back for those.

DFTBA


What I am listening to right now: Love on top by Beyonce
Days until I go away: 6
Days until London: 62

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my Resolutions Update post! :-)

    Congrats on keeping up with yours too!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your resolutions :') I'm sure I had some good ones this year but I've forgotten them...which doesn't help! By the way, I absolutely love your blog! It's so interesting and inspiring! You're amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-ha, you're not going to do well if you don't remember them :-P Awwww thank you :) You're amazing too :)

      I miss your face ;)

      xx

      Delete