Saturday 4 February 2012

Smile




Hey all, I know this was supposed to posted yesterday but I didn't get home until quite late, so didn't get a chance.

Anyway yesterdays challenge was to smile at everybody. This was actually really hard, because I didn't get much eye contact. I don't know if it is a British thing, but I've noticed that people tend to walk with their heads down, kind of being in their own world, not taking people in. I think this is quite sad because nobody is being interactive with each other, and it makes me think that people are alone.

So because of this I have decided to keep up with this challenge, and keep smiling at everyone. I think doing this will just, not only cheer me up, but it will cheer others up and I think that that is the best thing ever.

Anyway I'll be back later with today's challenge and another exciting post.

Talk to you all later

DFTBA

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this before and found the same thing regarding lack of eye contact in england, but i think i went a bit overboard as i seemed to smile like a maniac at anyone and got some pretty funny looks! haha perhaps i should just tone it down next time... great blog, and a nice post idea :)

    http://www.healthfashionbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha-ha, that might freak people out sometimes ha-ha. I feel like I stare at them too much, and scare them that way ha-ha.
      Thank you for checking out my blog

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete