Wednesday 8 February 2012

What I am loving right now

Ok so this isn't a list of what I am  loving, it is actually just 1 thing that I am obsessed with. 

I adore Lauren Fairweather and WRock (Wizard Rock), and I become obsessed with things easily. So obviously (please tell me you read that in Snape's voice) I am obsessed with her Lauren's new album, 'Princes Tale' and in-particular the song below 'Lose you'. 


The album is all about the chapter, 'Princes Tale' in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and it is one of my favourite chapters out of the entire series. I love Snape, and I love the relationship between Snape and Lily that you really get to see in this chapter. Although that doesn't mean I hate James and Lily's relationship, they were two different ways of showing love, and I love both ways, but I also hate both ways. James wouldn't give up until he got Lily, which shows that he truly loved her, yet it also seems like he is arrogant, just trying to prove he can get whatever and whoever he wants. Snape never stopped loving her, and never had a relationship with anyone else, again incredibly sweet, but also kind of stalker-ish, he fascinated and lusted after her from the day he first saw her, to the day he died.
So both have their flaws; just as both characters have their flaws.

Ok so this was just a random and nerdy post. I will talk to you all tomorrow morning.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment