Saturday 3 March 2012

British Rambles




Hey girls, I know that I haven't done a real post today, it went by so fast that I didn't get a chance. So to make up for it, I thought that I would do a quick ramble post.

I have just done a facial and have a home-made face mask on. I actually came up with this recipe myself, just using what I had in the house. I wanted to do a facial tonight, but I them realized that I had no face masks handy, and I didn't have all of the ingredients to make ones that I knew off. I therefore decided to see what I had and look up recipes containing the ingredients, but I couldn't find any, so made my own. I knew the benefits of each ingredient and I think that they will really help my skin (well I hope so). It was a really simple recipe as well, with only 3 ingredients. If it works I will definitely give you the recipe, I'm not just going to keep it to myself ha-ha.

I was reading my Skin care routine post, and realized how bad it was. So I have decided to re-do it; however it won't be until next month. I have added a couple of things to my routine, and am giving it a month to see if it works. I really hope it does, I've done it for a week and it seems good, I just hope it will continue and improve my skin even further. After all I want clear skin for summer.

How are you guys getting on with preparing for summer, anyway? I know I  have only done one post so far, but have you tried it? Or do you have other ways of preparing for summer? Let me know, I am fascinated with how people prepare themselves/their skin/bodies for summer. Speaking about my 'Prepare for summer' series, I just want to put it out there that I won't be just focusing on your bodies/skin, I will do wardrobe and make-up as well. I think it will be an entire summer series, as in travel, beach bags etc. Just helping with everything summer related. I'm actually really excited about this series and I really hope you all enjoy it too.

I should go and take this mask off now. Wow this was a short post, I'm sorry about that, but I promise tomorrow I will have about 2 posts. Talk to you all then?

Have a beautiful night and DFTBA

xx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your 'Prepare for summer series' - I'm always useless at preparing and realise mid July I have no sun cream/swimsuit/etc lol

    Hope you had a lovely night! :-)

    Em
    x


    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I know how it feels to be unprepared, so I hope I help :)

    Have a great day :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete