Thursday 22 March 2012

Prepare for summer - Hands

Wow, I've not been on here for a few days! And I didn't do my 'Prepare for summer' series post yesterday! I've been so busy the past few days; I got my exam timetable and I realized that I have 3 pieces of coursework to do, all due in roughly the same time and my first exam is in 2 months! Crazy!

I just want to let you all know that, I plan on doing, either, a 'Things to make you smile' or a 'Motivation/inspiration' post nightly (as in right before I go to bed), my 'Prepare for summer' series weekly and my weekly 'Spring clean' updates up until my exams are over, then I will get back into my post routine, with many different posts. Oh and I will do my monthly posts as well. These next few weeks are going to be crazy, so bare with me?
Oh and I also want to say hi to all of my new followers! I am now at 25 and I am so happy! Thank you all for checking me out and taking the time to read my posts. It really does mean so much to me.

Now onto, what should have been yesterday's post.


This week is really simple and probably quite short. It is hands (without nail polish, there will be a seperate post dedicated to that)


I think that soft hands are so beautiful and I want to help you all achieve this. I also want to help you to smooth your nails. 

To smooth your nails you will want to buy a nail buffer. These are super cheap but work so amazingly. I use the one seen in my feet post but you could also buy one of these:
which are dirt cheap. They help to smooth out any ridges and make your nails super smooth, giving a perfect base for your nail polish.

Now to rid your hands of any dryness. This is so simple, and all you have to do is use a hand cream after you wash your hands. If you have super dry hands, slather them in hand cream and put on gloves, either your winter gloves (if it is still cold out) or moisturising gloves.

Well there you are, how to get smooth hands. I told you it was really simple, and you probably all already do this, but I felt that, as I was doing the entire body, I should include it.

Do you guys have any tips for smooth hands? Let me know in the comments below and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Have a beautiful night

DFTBA

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment