Wednesday 7 March 2012

Prepare for summer - Legs


Hey girls, I hope you are all well. I am excited because this is my second post in my 'Prepare for summer' series and I, honestly, think this is my favourite series I have done on this blog.
I have decided to focus on the body, from toes to head, then proceed from there. So stay tuned and start to prepare for summer!

Today's post is on legs. Now I am not going to do anything on tanning yet, as I am planning on trying out a few new tanning products, however I am going to help you to get smooth, hair-free legs, like this:

Now I did a video on this, which I am going to insert, however I have a few new tips that I am also going to share. First here is the video:

I know that this is an old video and I would never borrow someone else's razor now, but I felt that it gives all the tips that I wanted to share with you all.

I didn't mention waxing, which I am going to do now. Again exfoliation is key, for the same reasons as stated in the video. Also it causes less pain. Another tip is to make sure that you really smooth the wax strip down and make your skin a taught as possible. When you pull it off, do it quickly. This is key, because if you do it slow, the hair won't come out. Also pull it in the opposite direction of the hair growth, so if your hair points down, pull up.

I suggest that to keep the smoothness of your legs, even if you waxed, is to exfoliate 2/3 times a week and use a body lotion/butter afterwards (although using a body lotion/butter is suggested after every bath ir shower). This will remove all dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling smooth and looking great. I usually do this on a Monday, Wednesday and a Saturday as I feel it gives enough time in between each exfoliation so as not to be too rough on my skin.

I hope that this post helped you, and as always leave any of your tips in the comments below, we do like to help each other after all :)

That is all for today, and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Have a beautiful day

DFTBA

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment