Monday 26 March 2012

Spring Clean - Update and a new week


Hey girls, well week 1 is over and I thought I would update you all on how it went.

Well, it started off great. I was only having 1 treat a day, drinking my water and fruit tea, cutting down on my processed foods, then I craved junk food and gave in. So therefore, this week I kinda failed. However I do know why I wasn't able to stick to it and I plan on fixing this.

So for this week I thought I would Spring Clean my room, bit by bit.



Obviously my room is nothing like this. It is rather cluttered and a lot smaller.

My parents are selling their house as my dad has a new job and we were told today, that to sell this house it has to be uncluttered, which, as you can guess, inspired this.

I don't really have a set of goals, I just plan on organizing an area of my room each day.

I break up for Easter on Wednesday so I have more hours to really get into it.

I'm rather excited for this, as I love to organise things. The hard part, though, is going to be deciding what to put into storage, what I want to take to University with me and what I want to go to my parents new house. But I'm up for the challenge.

How did you all do on last weeks challenge (can we really call it a challenge? I'm going to unless you don't want it to be called that)? I would genuinely love to know. Whether you succeeded or failed, we can motivate each other.

Talk to you all soon

Have a beautiful day, and good luck on this weeks challenge.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooo I need to decorate my bedroom like the one in your picture - that's so cute!

    I haven't officially signed up for the Spring Clean challenge this year as I'm knee deep in exams but am definitely making an effort to reduce junk food/alcohol and keep my house tidy and organized! Not sure I'm succeeding yet though hehe :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is so pretty :)

      I know how you feel about exams, which is one of the reasons I wasn't able to keep to last weeks challenge. So glad you're making an effort to be healthy though :)

      Good luck with your exams :)

      Have a beautiful day :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. heeey doll! so my last week challenge went good, i think... i didn't follow all the rules as i thought i would, but i dodn't eat fast food, i didn't eat a lot of sweets, i didn't dring sodas... so i can say that i am pretty satisfied.. the most important thing is that i'm actually going to continue my light spring ''diete'', cause i feel so much better now... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you :D
      I'm glad you're going to keep it up too, as that is so important to do :)

      Keep up the amazing work and have a beautiful day :)

      xx

      Delete