Monday 2 April 2012

Things that made me smile today

Hey girls, hope you are all well. As promised here is the things that made me smile today.

Image:

Isn't this absolutely gorgeous? :)

Quote:

For the past 2 days I have been watching Harry Potter and Die Hard non stop, and I am loving a quote from each movie, but want to share my all time favourite one with you. This quote actually makes me feel good whenever I read or see it and it is:

Song:

I have been obsessed with Lady Godiva since Alex Day first put out the song. However today I was listening to some of the remixes and find this one rather funny.

Hope you enjoyed this post. I will be sure to continue this tomorrow.

Have a beautiful day/night and DFTBA

xx

2 comments:

  1. The picture is beautiful - it makes me want to go on holiday!

    And the Dumbledore quote is one of my favourites - it always makes me think happy thoughts no matter how sad I may be.

    Have a great day!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) That is exactly why I love it too :)

      Have a beautiful day :)

      xx

      Delete