Saturday 23 June 2012

Hey girlies, this post is going to be very short, but it is just a post to make up for not posting last night.

The reason I didn't post anything is because I didn't know what to write about. I have all of these great ideas, but they take some preperation so until I am able to actually do those posts, my posts will probably be doing random chatty posts.

I want to know if you guys have any requests for me to write? Please don't request reviews on new products because I actually don't have any money to go and buy them, although I really wish I could.

I am also going to give you guys a list of posts I would like to do, and it would be really helpful if you could say whether or not you would like them. Also give suggestions for names of series?

  • Make-up collection
  • Blog sale
  • Book reviews (name suggestions?)
  • Organisation (name suggestions?)
  • Health/diet (name suggestions?)
  • New Years Resolutions update
  • Ins and Outs
  • What's in my bag
  • Holiday series (name suggestions?)
  • Update Skincare routine
  • My Saturday night routine
Please let me know if you would like to see these posts, and if you have any requests, please please let me know.

I do know what I am doing for tonight's post so I will talk to you all later

Have a beautiful day

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment