Sunday 22 July 2012

Summertime holidays - Travel hairstyle ideas

Hey girlies, I hope you're all well. I'm sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I was out all day and didn't get home until quarter to midnight, so I genuinely didn't get a chance to write anything. However I have learnt that I should write my posts and schedule them to be posted, which I will be doing for when I am away.

Anyways, here is my travel hairstyles.

When I am travelling I like to keep my hair away from my face, so here are some of my favourites.




What I love about all of these styles is that they are super quick to do, look cute, and keep your hair off of your face.
What I like to do is style these styles with wet hair; that way, when I get there, I can take it out, and have these beautiful waves, ready for your first night there.


I hope you all enjoyed this post. Tomorrows travel series post, will be what I carry with me, so be sure to check back for that.

Talk to you all later beautiful girls

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment