Sunday 5 August 2012

July Ins and Outs

Hey girlies, I hope you are all well. Sorry for this post not being posted yesterday, but I had to go into town pretty early to get my phone fixed then I went and played games at my friends house, which was fun. I also played Frisbee at night, which was pretty cool, although I am the kind of person who gets freaked out so easily. (Does going near the trees at night count as something that scares me? LOL)
Anyway onto my Ins and Outs of the past month.



In:

  1. WeHeartIt - I have become obsessed with this again, and go on it at least about 3 times every time I go online
  2. Chick Lit - I like chick lit, but it rarely gives you anything to think about when reading it, which is why I don't read it very often. However I have realized that right now that's what I need; I need to escape and not think, until my results come out, then I plan on re-reading Harry Potter, and reading Lord of the rings
  3. Healthy food - I am really loving healthy food at the moment, particularly fruit and soup. I love soup so much, particularly in the winter (yes, I'm still obsessed with winter)
  4. True Blood - I have started watching it again and am currently on season 3 and am watching episode 2 right now. I don't even know why I stopped watching it, it's awesome. I'm hoping to catch up by the end of the week. It shouldn't take too long, 24 hours for the next 2 seasons, then 8 or 9 hours for season 5, I can do that LOL
Out:
  1. I'm just gonna say summer here, although throughout the month we have been getting random summer days, I just can't wait until we aren't supposed to have summer weather, cause then I'll be happy. I really do love autumn and winter.
  2. Having money - I spent too much money when I was away, mostly on food, so I don't much left. I really need to get a job LOL

Huh, I guess that's all I have for my Ins and Outs this month, I don't really have much LOL. These posts tend to be short for me, and I've just had an idea on how to make them longer, and if it works, I'll let you know. I'm actually excited about it. Sorry, that was really random and pointless, so I'll end the post now. Check back later for my week in Instagram.

Until then ....

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment