Monday 13 August 2012

My week in Instagram

Hey girls, sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend, to be honest, I'm not even sure why I didn't write anything.

Today I'm doing a post that should have been done yesterday but I didn't get around to it, and that is my week in Instagram.


Sausage and Sweet potato is so yummy, although my sausages are much smaller than I would've liked. 

A sneak peek at one of my posts from last week, which you can check out here if you want. 

Caught up on True Blood! I'm watching last nights episode as I type this now. 

I re-organized my 'motivational/inspirational' wall the other day and love it so much more now. 

It was so hot the other night that I had to keep my window open all night for the first time in years. 

Watching Jack and Sarah on VHS. I really want this on DVD

The budgie was hanging upside down, until I got up close LOL. 

Banana face mask, and Peppermint tea soaked cotton pads on my eyes. I will be posting the recipe for the face mask very soon, so check out for that. 

Watching the closing ceremony of the Olympics and reading my book last night.

Well that's all for today. I'm off to workout whilst watching True Blood. Talk to you all soon.

Oh by the way, does anyone know how to create a signature at the end of a blog post? I just feel that my ending would look better as a signature, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment