Friday 31 August 2012

New Years Resolutions update

Hi girls, I hope you are all well.

Today I wanted to do my update for my New Years Resolutions. I know I normally do this on the first of the month, but I'm not sure if I'll get much of a chance to write anything tomorrow, or over the weekend in general, so I am doing it now for you all.




  1. Follow my skincare routine day and night
  2. Brush my teeth everyday and night
  3. Take my vitamins everyday
  4. Eat cleaner/healthier
  5. Work harder at school and work so I can get into university
  6. Read 6 books by the summer holidays
  7. Appreciate all that I have more often
  8. Do something that scares me at least once a month
  9. Learn to play the ukulele



  1. This one has been weird for me this month, because I was away at a festival at the beginning of the month, then away for a weekend, so I didn't stick to my routine constantly, not even at home actually, which is really bad. My skin is suffering because of it though, although I can't tell if it's because of that, or because I'm coming down with something, which I can feel in my throat, because I am due on my period, or because I stopped using a product. It might even be a combination of it all. We'll see, hopefully I can get clear skin again this month.
  2. I've been so good with this, I've gotten myself into a little routine at night and I am pretty happy with it. In case you don't know, I am a huge routine person, I just have to some sort of routine for everything, at all times.
  3. Again, I've been pretty good with this, except when I was away, both times, I forgot to pack them, which is very bad of me, I know.
  4. I feel like I am slowly getting better at this. I know I should have it down by now, but I can't seem to help it. I am getting so much better though.
  5. I think it is safe to say, I have succeeded on this one as I got my place at my university, and I am very happy about that.
  6. This one was definitely a goal that I achieved. Maybe I should change it to 6 books by Christmas, from the beginning of summer, which means I'm already through 4, maybe. Let me if I should do that?
  7. I think I have done this one, I feel like I have. Although, I have been asking for a lot of stuff that might not be 100% necessary in life, but I do kind of need them.
  8. Getting my A level results and finding out if I got my place at university were definitely the scariest things I have ever done in my life. I thought I was going to be sick, or pass out, ugh it was horrible.
  9. I'm getting there, I'm normally a fast learner, but this is taking me a while. It's probably because I don't play it very often, but it needs re-tuned and I don't have a tuner. 


I swear I had an exercise resolution, but it's not on my last Resolutions post, that is so weird. I have been exercising a lot though, particularly the past 2 weeks. If you follow me on Twitter you'll know I've been doing it every morning, minus Sunday. So that's good, right?

Anyway, I am off to eat my tea, and spend time with my dad, because he has just got in and I haven't seen him since results day, and before that it was at least 2 months, so that's what I'm doing this weekend, because it's my brothers 18th birthday on Monday.
What have you guys got planned for the weekend?

Have a beautiful evening.

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Please check out my blog sale, there are still plenty to buy. You won't regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment