Monday 8 October 2012

British Rambles: Currently #2

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I had no idea what to write today, so I am doing a currently post. I hope you enjoy.




  1. Listening to The Big Bang Theory. I keep becoming obsessed with T.V. shows, and this is my current one. I'm on season 3. I know I shouldn't get obsessed with something new, because I have just started studying again, but oh well haha
  2. Eating nothing right now, I stuffed my face this morning and sort of made myself feel sick, but my mum made some soup, which I love, and I really want some. Might just have to take some with me tomorrow.
  3. Drinking again nothing, but I am kinda thirsty, so once I'm done writing this, I'm gonna grab a glass of water. I love ending my day with a large glass of water and a green tea.
  4. Wearing my jammies, which have owls on. I love these, but they are slightly too big, I accidentally bought a size to big, but I don't mind.
  5. Feeling slightly sick, and slightly sleepy. I think I might grab an early night.
  6. Weather it's quite mild right now, not really cold, but not really warm. It does feel like autumn/fall.
  7. Wanting to buy stuff that I can't afford. I have a list of 'winter essentials' which I feel is becoming more and more essential. I really need a job.
  8. Needing a job, so I can buy all the stuff I can't afford
  9. Thinking how thirsty I am, and maybe I should brush my teeth and go to sleep
  10. Enjoying the flickering of my candle next to me.
I think I will leave it there for today. I hope you enjoyed this post, as I do enjoy writing these posts. 

Have a beautiful night,

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Looking for anything exciting to buy? Or maybe Christmas presents? Check out my blog sale, I'm sure you'll find something over there :-) 

4 comments:

  1. I love The Big Bang Theory, such comedy gold! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, you can't help but laugh at it.

      Thank you so much for checking out my blog.

      Have a beautiful night.

      xx

      Delete
  2. The Big Bang Theory is brilliant - I love Sheldon! :-D

    And I'm totally with you on getting addicted to new TV shows when you should really be doing something else! I'm watching CSI Miami at the minute when I should be prepping for my job interview! lol

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy and Sheldon are my favourite characters :-D

      Yeah it's definitely not the best thing to do, but I'm sure we'll be fine haha. Good luck with your interview :-)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete