Thursday 11 October 2012

Life's little pleasures

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I wanted to share with you all something I first found on elleandblair.com, and thought would be an interesting idea for my blog. It is (as you can tell from the title) is my take on life's little pleasures.

I will admit that I have many of the same 'pleasures' as Elle, however I did change a couple of them, and thought I would share it with you.

Here is the original post, and picture.


And now here's mine.


Whenever I am stressed out, I shut myself off from everyone and I find that doing at least one of these things makes me feel better.
I think a lot of people have a problem with stress because they don't give themselves time to relax, they are just always on the go and that makes life difficult. So just remember that you can take a break from your workload and have some time to yourself, no matter how much you have to do, even if it's only 15 minutes.

What do you guys do to de-stress/what do you enjoy most out of life? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a beautiful evening

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. I'm sorry, but here is another plug for my blog sale. I think the non-make-up products on there would make great Christmas presents for younger girls in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment