Friday 5 October 2012

New Years Resolutions Update!

Hey girlies, I hope you're all well. I know that this was supposed to be posted on Wednesday, but I was kinda too busy, sorry.



Anyway, here is my New Years Resolutions update, and last month I seem to missed out a resolution, so I'm typing them up one by one for a change :-P


  1. Wash my face and brush my teeth every night
  2. Take my vitamins everyday
  3. Eat cleaner/healthier
  4. Exercise at least 3 times a week
  5. Work hard at school (now university)
  6. Read 6 books by the summer (changing to by Christmas)
  7. Appreciate all that I have more often
  8. Do something that scares me once a month

  1. I feel like I repeat myself with this one every month, I miss the odd night, but mostly I stick to it. I know that if I don't brush my teeth at night I feel disgusting the next morning, so that has definitely motivated me to stop being so lazy
  2. I actually sometimes forget to take my vitamins, which is crazy! I actually need to go and take them now. Naughty Kim.
  3. I was good for most of the month, with the odd treat here and there, which is acceptable. But then Fresher week happened, and instead of going out at night, because I'm not really a night life person, I stayed in watching movies with my mum eating junk food. Plus I just wasn't eating properly, like I skipped meals and snacked instead. I did that this week too, but I'm gonna try and get back into it next week.
  4. I have exercised pretty much every morning for the past month and a half, and I have been loving it. I used to have Sunday's off, but I found I felt sluggish if I didn't so I now do some light exercise on a Sunday. Again Freshers week kinda stopped me doing it every morning, and I haven't really done any this week, and I can definitely tell the difference, so I can't wait to start exercising again next week
  5. I have only really started university this week, so this one is kind of irrelevant.
  6. I am currently reading a book right now, and am planning on reading 1 a week this month, which I think will be do-able because I have long bus journeys, then slow down and concentrate on my university work next month
  7. I definitely feel like I am doing that. I've got an app on my phone called the key to happiness, and every morning it makes me write 3 things I am thankful for, which has helped a lot. I am definitely more appreciative now.
  8. Does starting university count? That definitely terrified me! This week has terrified me too, because I have started lectures/seminars, and I'm terrified of getting lost, but thankfully I didn't, and I'm actually really happy about that :-D
How are you all doing with your resolutions? I'm actually starting to think of next year resolutions, anyone else? 

I've had an idea of having set posts for Saturday and Sunday, so I'll have a collection of this weeks videos from my collab channel on a Saturday, and my week in Instagram on a Sunday, with unexpected posts on a Monday and Wednesday. Do you guys like that idea? Or would you rather I kept each post unexpected? Let me know.

Have a beautiful evening girls.

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives.

xx

P.S. Please check out my blog sale, there is still plenty of fun stuff to purchase :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment