Monday 26 November 2012

Kim's book corner: The Casual Vacancy

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I thought I would share with you all my review of JK Rowling's newest novel, 'The Casual Vacancy'. I filmed this last Monday, and have already filmed the next review, but as I mentioned in my last post I haven't really been on the internet this past week.


I hope you all enjoyed this review. Have any of you read it? If so, let me know what you thought.

Look out for my next review, which will hopefully be up on Wednesday.

Have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooo thank you for reviewing The Casual Vacancy!! I've been wanting to read this since it was released and will definitely add it to my list now (and persevere with those first few pages!)

    I loved that you couldn't predict where Jo was going with the story with the Harry Potter books - so I'm glad she's kept the same mystery in her newest novel!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I hope you enjoy it!

      Me too! I was really worried that I wouldn't like it, but luckily I did :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete