Monday 12 November 2012

New years resolutions update

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today, I thought I would share with you all how I am getting on with my new years resolutions. Can you believe it's November already? We'll soon be making fresh New Years Resolutions!



  1. Wash my face and brush my teeth every night
  2. Take my vitamins everyday
  3. Eat cleaner/healthier
  4. Exercise at least 3 times a week
  5. Work hard at school (now university)
  6. Read 6 books by the summer (changing to by Christmas)
  7. Appreciate all that I have more often

  1. I've been doing both of these almost every night, well until the past week, where I haven't been brushing my teeth (I don't even know why) however this month I will definitely keep brushing my teeth before bed, because I can't sleep if I haven't
  2. Strangely I actually haven't been doing this, and I don't know why. But I've moved my vitamins to a better place so I remember to take them
  3. I have stuck to this minus weekends. When I'm at my mum's I just can't stop eating cake and crisps, but during the week I'm pretty good.
  4. I've been exercising pretty much every day, minus the odd day here and there when I've woken up a bit late. I feel great after working out in the morning, and feel very sluggish if I miss a day.
  5. I love studying and am working pretty hard, especially because I know what I want from it
  6. I'm not doing so good on this, I'm only on my second book of the past 3 months, but I think I'll do it.
  7. I am getting pretty good at this, I believe, well I hope anyway. I thank God for all that I have everyday, especially since Hurricane Sandy, which really showed me how lucky I am

How are you all getting on? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. There are still plenty of items left over on my blog sale, pop over and have a browse

No comments:

Post a Comment