Saturday 10 November 2012

October Ins and Outs

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I can't believe it's already the 10th November and I haven't done my Ins and Outs yet! I've just been crazy busy, with my first assignments and a potential house mate wanting to view the room, and not getting enough sleep. But it's here now, so lets get started.



In:

  1. My little pony - Now I'm going to be honest, I don't actually remember when I started watching this, but I know that love it! Spike is probably my favourite, he is adorable!
  2. Studying - I'm going to be honest, I don't study all the time, in fact I'm always behind for my Friday seminars, but when I do it, I enjoy it, and realise how much I missed it during the my long summer
  3. Spending time with my mum - My mum is moving away very soon, and I have been loving spending some quality with her, especially on my birthday! 
  4. Relaxing - For the moment I have the house to myself every Tuesday, so I take full advantage of that and relax in the bath. I'm weird and don't always like having a bath when other people are here, I just find it more relaxing when the house is empty. Is anyone else like that, or is it just me?
Out:
  1. Getting away with just a jumper/hoodie outside - The temperatures have really plummeted this month, which is nice, as long as I am wrapped up warm. The only problem is when I'm waiting for my bus.
  2. Having money for 'fun stuff' - Unfortunately I don't have a job at the moment, so I don't have any spare cash, which is a bummer, especially with Christmas coming up
I think that's all my Ins and Outs for this month. There wasn't too much excitement last month, maybe there will be more stuff to write about for this month, what with Christmas preparations coming up! I already know 2 Ins for next month, I am absolutely loving both of these things, I'm pretty much certain it will stick all month.

Have a beautiful night,

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. There are still plenty of items left over on my blog sale, pop over and have a browse if you're interested, or need some Christmas gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment