Monday 10 December 2012

Blogmas day 10. Currently

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Wow! I can't believe we're in double figures already! Christmas is going to be here very soon. I have no idea what to write tonight so I'm gonna do a currently post.

Listening: To Capital FM

Eating: Sainsburys own doritos in cool, my favourite flavour

Drinking: Water. Crisps always make me really thirsty

Wearing: My cosiest pjs and my dressing gown :-)

Feeling: Very sleepy, I am definitely looking forward to my bed tonight

Weather: Cold but dry. Well I think it's dry, it's too dark to tell LOL

Wanting: For this week to be over so I can start my Christmas holidays. Plus I have an assigment due in tomorrow :(

Needing: To start making my Christmas presents so that I have time to fix any mistakes I am bound to make

Thinking: That Tiny Tower is a ridiculous way to spend my time, and yet I can't stop

Enjoying: Not being cold for once. I'm nice and cosy for a change

That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed. What are you currently doing?

And today's advent chocolate is?


I plan on getting the prize this weekend, so be sure to put your guesses in :)

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 15
Floors on Tiny Tower: 79
What I am listening to/watching right now: Corrie
Christmas song of the day: Twelve days of Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment