Friday 14 December 2012

Blogmas day 13. Kim's book corner - A winter flame

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I finally managed to film my review of 'A winter flame'! As I write this introduction it is still uploading, but it'll be uploaded in 5 minutes! :D

I also made 2 Christmas presents, which I am super excited about. Now all I have to do is wrap and make 2 more presents. I am super excited to get all that done :) Now I'm going to write my ending whilst my video finishes uploading :)



Now I'm off to climb into bed and read until I fall asleep :)

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 12
Floors on Tiny Tower: 81
What I am listening to/watching right now: Still catching up on YouTube videos
Christmas song of the day: Rocking around the Christmas tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment