Sunday 16 December 2012

Blogmas day 16. Kim's book corner: A Christmas carol

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday, to make up for it, I will post 2 things tomorrow :)

But for today you get my thoughts on A Christmas carol. P.S. the lighting in this video is terrible, I'm really sorry about that.


Last but not least here are the past 3 advent chocolates for you all to have a guess at.




Good luck everyone. Now I am off to watch The Making of a lady

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 9
Floors on Tiny Tower: 0 It restarted on me and I can't get it back :'(
What I am listening to/watching right now: YouTube videos at the moment but as I said, I'm off to watch The Making of a Lady
Christmas song of the day: Rockin' Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment