Wednesday 19 December 2012

Blogmas day 16. Whoops

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Wow I am not doing so good with this years Blogmas posts. I keep missing days randomly. Last night was simply just because I may have gotten a little bit drunk. I had a couple of friends round who I hadn't seen in a while and we had a few drinks and played a couple of Harry Potter games, so that was fun.

I wasn't able to post anything during the day, because I woke up with a terrible headache, so stayed in bed until 11, then I had some cleaning to do before going to get a haircut. I'd insert a picture but I don't have one ha-ha. I then made some sugar cookies, right before my friends arrived, so my day was kinda full packed. I'm gonna make some more cookies today, once I've cleaned up the mess we made last night ha-ha. I don't want to say too much about today's plans because then I won't have anything to say later ha-ha.

You know what I haven't done in what feels like ages, read! I wanted to have my book read before I leave on Friday, but I'm not sure anymore because I haven't even started. Oh well, I have a long coach journey on Friday where I will read it. I'll bring a second book on the coach with me in case I finish it, because it's quite a quick read.

And now before I go and get out of my bed I will leave you with yesterdays advent chocolate. BTW I'm about to order your prize! Hopefully it will arrive on time for you all.


Speak to you all later.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 6
What I am listening to/watching right now: Yesterdays YouTube videos :)
Christmas song of the day: Voldy Baby by The Parselmouths 

No comments:

Post a Comment