Monday 17 December 2012

Blogmas day 17. Holly Jolly holiday tag

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I cannot believe it is the 17th already! It's just crazy! Anyway today I wanted to do the second Holly Jolly holiday tag. I did the first one last year, so here it is


1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? 
    Well I don't live in the UK, so I don't have a Black Friday, but I definitely don't leave my shopping until the last minute, that stresses me out too much. I tend to be done by early December
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
    Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, I would be his friend, unlike the girl he ends up with who is scared to be his friend
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
     Can I say Boxing day? That's my favourite day, if you read my Blogmas posts last year you'll already know that
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? 
     My mum always puts the tree up on the 30th November, and she never lets anyone help, which is kind of annoying, as I always want to help. It's definitely something I'll do with my kids
5. White lights or coloured lights?
    COLOURED all the way! White is so boring, I like to have a colourful tree
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
    I'm really good and don't peek, I only ever feel them, but that's ok cause my mum does it too :-P I did peek once, when I was about 12, and I felt so guilty, luckily it was only one present though ha-ha
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?
    Santa's workshop! I mean I'd love to be an elf working for Santa. I don't understand why some people seem to think it will be noisy and you won't be able to sleep, I imagine it to be fun and just like a regular job except 7 days a week and you love it.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
    Well my mum cleans the entire house, and we get fresh bedding put on our beds, then at night we shower, put on brand new pjs and watch a movie whilst having a take-away. Although last year we went to church and we plan on doing that again this year, which I am excited for because this year it's 'midnight' mass, at 11pm in a catherdral, and apparently it's a beautiful cathedral. 
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
    Can I say John Barrowman, even though he is gay and married? I'm sure I could change that :-P
10. What tops your tree?
      An angel my mum has had her entire life and will passed down to me when I have kids. It looks a bit creepy now because it is so old, but we love it anyway
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
      12 lady's dancing, 11 lords a leaping, 10 drummers drumming, 9 maids a milking, 7 swans a swimming, 6 geese a laying, 5 GOLD RINGS, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree. Yes I did it! I'm so proud of myself
12. Have you ever gone Christmas carolling?
      No, I cannot sing, it would terrible for everyone if I went carolling
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
      Yes and there are 8 days left!
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
      I know it's now Christmassy, but I only ever have it at Christmas, and it is trifle, it is so yummy
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
      I don't know, I just always got excited about it. I think it helped that my brother believed in Santa Clause until he was 15, and he's only 2 years younger than me, so I guess keeping that spirit going for him, until I was 17 helped a lot. I think believing in Santa helps, because I still believe and it definitely keeps the spirit for me. Also being a Christian helps too, because you've got the main thing of Christmas to keep you going

Well that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post. If you do the tag leave the link below and I'll be sure to read it and comment :)



Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 8!!!!!
What I am listening to/watching right now: Stupid Stupid by Alex Day has literally just come on :)
Christmas song of the day: White Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment