Wednesday 19 December 2012

Blogmas day 19

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I feel like I've been so productive today, well after I finally got out of bed. I made some Christmas scones, they're just scones in Christmas shapes. However they didn't turn out so well, because the bottoms kept burning. I have absolutely no idea why, I mean I greased the baking tray really well, so it makes no sense why it kept happening. So I'm just gonna have to go buy a box chocolates for the people the scones were meant to be for.

Oh I only have 10 minutes left before this post is late! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I just got back from a Christmas quiz with a couple of friends. We came in 5th which was pretty good seeing as we thought we did really bad, and most of the teams had 8 or more members and there was only 3 of us. But even though we didn't win anything, it was still really fun. We also exchanged presents which I obviously loved, I mean who doesn't like getting presents, right? My friend made me a Felix Felicis necklace, which is amazing! I love it so much, it's so glittery and beautiful. I think I may have to wear it forever!!

I'm pretty much all packed for leaving on Friday, just got my daily used stuff left to put in my case, and the shoes I'm gonna wear on Christmas day, it's just deciding which pair.
Ok, what is everyone's thoughts on the world ending? I think it's stupid, but a small, getting bigger, part of me is a bit scared. I think I'm only scared because I'm travelling on that day, so I'm not with  anyone I love, I keep wishing I'd booked my ticket for tomorrow instead. But then another part of me is like, 'Kim, you are being stupid. The world is not going to end, you will get there safely' I mean I don't think the world will end, but apparently it's just the end of the world as we know it, so I'm a bit like, 'well what does that mean?' You know what I mean? And now as I write this, I'm thinking that I'm scared about the journey, because I have to switch twice, and the first switch I have to do, I have to leave the coach station, and I have no sense of direction, so I'm scared I'm gonna get lost. I'm also scared of getting onto the wrong coach, like in 'Getting there' and that terrifies me. Yeah that's definitely what I'm scared about, not the world ending.

Ooh I have to go before this is late. My phone is on charge so my chocolate will have to be posted tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 6
What I am listening to/watching right now: Sophie's P4A video on the Rock of Joy charity
Christmas song of the day: Fairytale of New York because it's in my head

4 comments:

  1. Scones are the bane of my baking life - the last time I made them they came out looking like flat rock-hard discs lol :-D

    And I'm the same as you - part nervous about all the end of the world hype and part 'don't be so stupid Em it's not gonna happen'.

    Aww your Felix Felicis necklace sounds lovely! Have a great day hun!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm normally really good at making scones, but I don't know what happened haha. I'm sure your scones aren't completely terrible haha

      I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's mind is like that right now. But we all know that it's not gonna happen LOL

      It really is great! :-D

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. A Felix Felicis necklace? As in Felix Felicis from Harry Potter? That is awesome!!!! I totally understand your thoughts about tomorrow. I think it's ridiculous and that the world actually won't end - but a small part of me is like - what if it does???! Haha.

    Safe travels!

    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Felix Felicis from Harry Potter! I have the best friends! haha

      I know, I mean we are so unprepared if it did happen haha

      Thank you

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete